Chat

10:21 PM Biebek Chamlagain 11 Comments


"Hi"

"Hi. Finally, super-busy-American-guy has some time for me."

"American? LOL! We talked like the day before yesterday. You are acting as though I am texting you after a month :D"

"I sent you a text yesterday...and you did not responded even after seeing it."

"did not respond* LOL :p :D"

":@ :@ GO TO HELL!!!!!"

"See, I have like an hour right now...so do not go offline like you did a few days ago. I was just pulling your leg."

"Okay...you know I have never been as good as you in English.  Had I been brilliant in English, I would have been studying in the USA just like you...not here in Nepal ;)"

"I see what you just tried to do there with the use of conditionals :D :D"

"Leave it...tell me why did not you text me yesterday."

"I was taking a class. I have texted you back now as I am free. I never avoid people, you know me, right? On top of that, it's you, I would never do that!"

"I know...it has just been two days, but we used to talk every day...sometimes even twice or thrice a day. I was missing you a lot, and since you did not reply even after seeing the message, I kinda felt bad."

"I have 4 classes on Tuesday and had multiple assignments to complete. The schedule is really busy here; I have kept everything on google calendar just to remind me of my things."

"I know. New place, new people, new academic practice, I understand...I am just letting you know what I felt."

"I am free right now, and I am hitting you before I have looked into mamu's and baba's messages."

"Ohhh! Choo swetttt!!"

"Stop that, please. You know I hate it when somebody texts me like that."

"Haha okay...I love to get on your nerves."

"Very funny...BTW, there was this blonde, who was checking me out in the library this morning."

"Stop bluffing hero. Tell me how are you? Do you even miss me?"

"Obviously!"

"Oh hello! This is not a one-word answer question. Answer like you really mean it, man."

"You want me to be honest?"

"Wait what! So, you do not even miss me?"

"Not a day goes by when I do not think about you...once, twice, thrice a day, or even more...I do not know. Distance is what makes you feel the importance of family and all those special people you have in your life. I obviously think of you, but I do not miss you. Let me put it this way: I would like to say I am focused at this moment; I was prepared for it. This is what I wanted so badly: to study in America, you know that right, don't you? Also, I am coming back to Nepal after my education, and we two will be the same as we were before."

"The way you put things into words, how can anyone disagree with you?"

"haha...if you are in right place, we can have a video chat."

"Not right now. I am in a car."

"Okay. But where you going?"

"To watch a movie."

Location: Shree Antu View Tower, Illam



"You used to tell me everything that you were about to do beforehand..but now?... See, I am not complaining, okay? But still....let me take your words: I am just letting you know how I felt ;)"

"So, now you realize how I felt when you ignored my message yesterday. BTW, I am not busy like you :p...I was about to let you know about it yesterday. Since, I did not hear(LOL was about to type heard here :D But, thanks to you grammar police) back from you, I thought you were busy, so did not tell you the details."

"Okay...who are you going with?"

"Aayush ;)"

"I am going to call baba and let him know about your boyfriend. I am in America, and you have nothing to bribe me now!"

"LOL. Do you want me to tell our parents about your apparent "school friend" that you spent the entire day with, in Garden of Dreams, a day before your flight to America? Huh?"

"Okay. I take my words back. As always, what we talk about, stays between us, right? ;)"

"That sounds like my good younger brother."

"Haha"

"Okay, we have reached the hall. GTG... let's have a video chat tomorrow, what say?"

"Okay. Bye...enjoy the movie, and say my "hello" to Aayush."

"He says "hi" too. Bye...take care."

11 comments:

  1. Its a good writing. I think few narration would have added much flavor to it. No doubt, enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Prachanda. Wanted to try a differrent style, so, wrote it without any narration.

      Delete
  2. Don't know if it was the personal piece of writing or not, but I can feel you. Nice try to go without narration So we could enjoy a surprise relationship in the end. It's always been refreshing and nice to read your every single work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for these words Sonisha. Exactly, narration would have ruined the story.

      Delete
  3. U have always been one of my fav bloggers. keep writing. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. lala timi naramro lekhxau😂😂.. tara chitta bujhauna lai matrai vandeko😂

    ReplyDelete
  5. yo blog ta padhya nai raina raxu..jaile last ma surprise gardine k.. keep the good work vai

    ReplyDelete

Your honest feedback and constructive criticism are always welcome.